Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How To Load Snowmobile In Pickup Truck

er der priest


"Ugly Dirty and Bad Ettore Scola - 1976

nun I have time to latch apritte er, you already trimmed six n'der dining
domanni me and me, between r and r Lusco sudden, you m'è arimasto 'n drop de' lambrusco
ner glass to you, drop by drop, while that partner me spinning me foreman
it states that it is time annato der pè way, if you beat your chest today er tune
the soridenno thou speakest, ADAC Adachi, and meanwhile domanni me a bit of cheese
affection cò the hand that shakes me and I hope that n 'de taccorgi is worth
know, love is one of the vanities, nun is that thee arimasto a bit of bread from?
later co descended from the eyes and tears of hunger, you Intignano the pan liner n'der
nun I know I've got the body and I ask pardon, and yet de st 'love nun so' satisfied
n'artro that I've got me beat breast ar acquired influence, and I'm pain I drown my heart 'preciutto
nun I have time to intenne me dich, already eager Dù you peel figs
you say stop, I understand 'ndo te' mbuchi, and I know that only during arimasti bones holes
that if you succamme pure bones, he is grace, and the pit scavame
t'avventi co spinal sur mouth and then constrains me cò arms ar neck, and tell:
"the shock, love, is like some lunches, and pè bbona educazione, è mejo nun fa avanzi."

0 comments:

Post a Comment