Brad Holland
The spell, just behind the ear, is a word I did not. When you look a puff of magic gift to serve, as the moon enchants crazy. your body is so different, and I also think of my, your voice is near the remnants of yesterday, the spell of your consonants in my gut. Every life has its trick, cheat each has six faces. Should I sing, bent in the middle of the cotton, slave without chains, the fool who claps his hands to show a misleading reflection, the magpie ring tin. My words at random, spit into a glass, hoping that the glass meets eco "soul saving".
"glass bread ... .. ... ... Chair Hay ... September ... ... coward ...
ground balls ... ... ... Constantinople"
"glass bread ... .. ... ... Chair Hay ... September ... ... coward ...
ground balls ... ... ... Constantinople"
0 comments:
Post a Comment