Ryan Mendoza
Ti cade il gelato dagli angoli della bocca, lo raccolgo con un cucchiaino, e te lo ricaccio dentro. Hai le braccia lungo i fianchi e la testa inclinata su una spalla. La signorina alla cassa mi guarda con tenerezza, allora ti pettino guardandoti con gli occhi dei cani, e la stronza va in brodo di giuggiole dentro la sua divisa rossa macchiata di lampone e cioccolata. Pago, spingo la tua sedia a rotelle fino alla porta a vetri del centro commerciale “ credevo I liked the ice cream, fuck . "Then we go out it is almost April, and you get up the collar of his jacket. " not catch cold, love."
at the pump I put 20 euro, all I have left in your pocket. I spent what I had at the restaurant, you did not touch food, and do not know what pain you are trying to ask in front of a bowl of cold shrimp and a wheelchair carbon fiber " not love me anymore? . I wanted to answer any, who keeps silent consents. You light a cigarette while we return to Rome. When we come to the house, was already asleep by now, I take off my belt and blow away the ash from your sweater.
As I spread her legs properties you look at the ceiling, you down with the slip, I hunt you like a thief. " do you like? "do not answer, I unfasten my pants. You are dry and it hurts, I do not care, and continue to beat. You look over my shoulder, as usual, while my saliva slides over your neck, behind the ear, on your cheeks e. Just before you come to look into your eyes and say something that I can not remember, maybe bitch, I do not know. In the bathroom I'll help you wash, the water is cold and you do not wind, I support my forehead to your temples, seeking a complicity that do not want, he turned his head on the other shoulder. I cry.
Six other side of the sofa, with two, perhaps three hundred meters from me. You have the blue reflection on the face of cable TV, someone is singing. At a quarter to three I wake with a start, with a ringing in your ears. I lift the handset and do a random number. "Hello ?..." knock on the door, I see a blind eye to the peephole and circled the ficus on the landing. I open. "Are you Mr D'anza?" "Yes?" "I'm the commissioner Tozzi, has called her an hour ago,"
chose the stones flat and hair care, among the white bones of dinosaurs and brown algae such as hair stuck in the exhaust. Then he had blown up like spiders water horizon. "It's easy, look" and had kept the low center of gravity before the ennui of the girl sitting on a patterned blanket. "Well?" and said softly, dodging a shell crab with the toe of a shoe. "So what? Is over." While holding the scarf around his neck, holding it with one knee, looked around, amidst the pebbles a tricycle without a wheel, and a condom in the surf like a jellyfish. Until it stopped breathing. She came out a little 'tears, and was not so much sorrow for the farewell, but salt nella bocca, si, e pure un poco per il freddo. Dopo le aggiustò la giacca e la mise seduta. Le tolse le scarpe, sistemandole bene i piedi. uno vicino all’altro. Tolse il blocco alle ruote e riprese a spingere la sedia a rotelle "Andiamo a fare una passeggiata L'aria di mare ti farĂ bene, vedrai". E si diressero verso il centro commerciale.
0 comments:
Post a Comment