Francesca Tomasini sfida i vertici IDV
Francesca Tomasini lancia in Rete il suo secondo video-messaggio per raccontare la propria esperienza all'interno dell' Italia de Valori. Un atto di accusa molto duro e preciso nei confronti dei vertici del partito ed una presa di coscienza dei valori della militanza. Un discorso che ogni iscritto, militante o simpatizzante dell' IDV dovrebbe ascoltare. Un punto di partenza importante per una riflessione seria sulla deriva involutiva che sta stravolgendo i valori fondanti del partito:
Guarda il video messaggio:
Transcript
"After a widespread network in the first video, entitled" SOS Italy of Values \u200b\u200b", I decided to make another one: this. Through which take this opportunity to communicate to those who have followed my story to have at the moment - and only temporarily - suspended the publication of documentation on my blog www.francescatomasini.info . And not without a reason.
Meanwhile, in December 2009, I got the sock idea of \u200b\u200basking the minutes of the last regional Executive Councils held in Friuli, and of an assembly of the party in September 2008. He said the Regional Coordinator, saying that the request could not be accepted. This in memory and in the name of the famous transparency.
Then I announced that, based on a deliberate Bureau dating back to June 2009, repeatedly stressed the Executive National Assembly, is considering the compatibility of the permanence of the undersigned as a member of Italy of Values.
So such a thing, after all the mess I made, I am coming to knowledge, but rather to discover, after 6 months. And by chance.
It is really strange because at the end of May 2009, personally delivered a letter to the President in his hand Antonio Di Pietro, then getting an email from the same esteem - never subsequently denied - that the President acknowledged in my resignation from City Council an act of courage and protest that I had been honored. These are his exact words.
point out that mine was a letter of complaint over the conduct of his local party.
What say clearly internal communication, as is consistent with the little IdV c'azzeccano ...
I really do not think we understood each other, Mr Di Pietro.
I spent as a city councilor, also in a position burdensome, the independent opposition, I was a parent myself, solissima in Council I had to attend to all the committees, the party does not even pay me a subscription to the local messenger, I had to express their views on various issues (and I wish to state that in the town of Maniago, issues to be addressed - for those who hold a position like that I covered in the Council - as well as many, were and are, especially from the environmental point of view, very serious!), while I had to fight within my own party to demand respect simply outside of what continued to be proclaimed I collected signatures at banquets, I am damned to knocking on the door begging for technical advice of an expert rather than another.
time, money, energy, everything at my expense.
I also worked (not at all!) As part of the audit committee of the Regional Statute, bringing to light what really means, in the current system, conduct a serious and dignified in the role of the municipal complex, especially if the opposition and independent position , with an attendance of 41 € which is not even enough to repay the calls you make. But the only result was to wasting more sweat, as the draft Statute has never been brought to the attention of the Regional Assembly.
And, finally, having just asked the necessary internal cooperation they need, after never being heard, but rather hindered, recently come even vilified publicly by the press, for telling the simple truth, but are not limited to, compared to a too long silence maintained by the party against an environmental issue and a priority on the protection of public health in area where I live (in brackets, the transformation of the local cement factory in an incinerator).
No President, I just know that we have not understood.
The fact is, you know, as you well know, that the forces, the time and resources available to grassroots activists who demand consistency between what is said and done and that, at some point, demand answers from the party - because of this, then we - are insignificant rispetto ai vostri.
Lo sapete scientificamente e dal principio che la battaglia è impari.
Tanto ci pensa il sistema a schiacciare in silenzio chiunque provi sul serio a scalfirlo dall'interno, non è vero?
Presidente Di Pietro, la totale indifferenza mantenuta da Lei e dalla Sua dirigenza, compresa Sonia Alfano (peraltro messa a conoscenza del mio specifico caso!), il vostro silenzio di fronte alle più che legittime domande sollevate da molti tesserati, nonché dal gruppo “S.O.S Italia dei Valori” spontaneamente sorto in rete e da voi completamente ignorato - anche se attentamente osservato, questo lo sappiamo - è ormai inaccettabile ed ingiustificabile.
E che ci says, the President, right to information of all enrolled on the election funds of the party, that poured millions of euro and the management of which I know you do not know anything, except for large items in the statements as general and indecipherable?
It 's true that the accounts were approved only by you, without any control?
It 's true that you have made, along with a family and a trustee, a legal entity different from the party but which bears the same name?
Those who expect transparency in financial statements, who plays the roles of leadership and responsibility in any party, but also a ex magistrato che si è fatto conoscere per l'assoluta intransigenza applicata nei confronti altrui, deve dare risposte esaustive ed inequivocabili a domande come queste, giustificando anche l'ultimo centesimo di euro.
Concludendo, oggettivamente, io a questa tessera non so più che valore dare. Però VOGLIO che qualcuno abbia il coraggio di buttarmi fuori dal partito quando, a breve, ne chiederò il rinnovo. A quel punto sarò davvero curiosa, Presidente Di Pietro, di vedere quale trattamento mi verrà riservato.
Sia chiaro però, con o senza questa tessera, la mia battaglia andrà avanti comunque, perché non si tratta di una battaglia contro l'IdV. Si tratta della MIA di battaglia, than for principles in which - always - and really, I think.
Like all young people who, like me, are entitled to hope for a better future.
And if the miracle were to ever take place and resurrect the party in the true sense of the word, well then people like Elizabeth Di Carlo, Anna Rivera, Massimo Barberio, Fabrizio Chitti, Manuela hat (to name just a few of dissidents and former dissidents) instead mistreated, the're going to look with the lantern. Assuming that they are still available or interested.
In any case, such a miracle, I personally doubt very strong and motivated.
Certainly I - that this Italy of Values \u200b\u200bI just gave, it has a face, I who, like many others I went with the ice on the road to collect signatures against the Lodo Alfano - the derogatory treatment that I finally had to suffer and that I was reserved by a former provincial coordinator Udeur, besides not deserve it, do not accept really.
(Piece of the background music in closing)
I joined a party because, in addition to identifying certain principles, I was convinced that alone - that is, without a structure behind it - it was all much more difficult, even impossible to say. As indeed it is.
Then I discovered that to kill someone in politics does not need much: just the insulation.
So much so that, for a some point, one remains only two choices: leave or ADAPT.
In my small way, in the Council, I resisted as long as I could and then some.
But frankly, we can not accept to be exploited, and prevented left alone in its commitment, and instances that you gather are neither heard nor discussed in proper institutional and party, to your face, entered the program and the citizens who represent.
I think the parties are indispensable containers.
But the parties - all - in addition to selecting the best people, using those as the primary criteria of intellectual honesty, ability, competence and courage, understood as a true form of independence, should begin to be beneficial to serve seriously to something, however, being managed in a truly transparent and democratic.
parties should take to support, in the broadest sense of the term, the political action of those who, within the institutions, especially at the municipal level, is required to represent the city.
emphasize the communal dimension because, in the face of experience, I know how much work, there is more than a challenging and highly responsible.
All this so that the activity of listening and can unfold in an honest representation, as well as qualitatively valid. And not by a simple show of hands for or against issues that often are even unaware of the scope and severity. "
WISHES be counted
dissidents IDV BETWEEN THE CHAIRMAN OF PETER,
without even the courage to call by name and surname,
recently and described in public:
"Little People".
I'm one of those.
Dedicated exclusively to those who
not masters.
www.francecatomasini.info
0 comments:
Post a Comment