" Che te ne fai di un temperino? " " ci ammazzerò qualcuno. Intanto, ci intaglio cavalli a dondolo " La risposta le piacque, mi soffiò un sorso di fumo sugli occhi e disse " ci vediamo alle macchinette, verrai ? " Poi raggiunse le sue amiche che scoppiarono a ridere in mezzo alla polvere e ai loro buffi vestiti. Quella notte sognai una muta di cani rossi che schiumavano come cavalli dopo le corse. Mi aspettavano e non potevo muovermi.
Era estate, non ricordo l’anno. Era il primo in cui mi facevo la barba. Passavo il resto del tempo a fare giochi di prestigio con le spighe prese ai margini dell'asfalto. Quelli delle giostre arrivarono in un via vai di carrozzoni da circo. Avevano all dark skin and strange clothes to paintings, the remains of clothes seemed in the envelopes of caritas. Within hours, installation of the machines to crash, the ass, and a cage in which there was even a chick in front of my eyes turned into a snake. The fountain in the square was always a bucket underneath, was a man with six ports hidden behind a purple curtain.
After dinner I poured him a pint of cologne and bring me the bird in the basket of dirty laundry to earn that little bit of quiet that makes males slightly shortsighted and obtuse soon after coming. A holy hand with anxiety. Anna was waiting for me at the kiosk in front of the bar was smoking, I was shaking and I became a little man just after the fifth vodka. I put my hand around my shoulder, my head was spinning.
Bogdan had black under my fingernails and a medallion in the chest hairless. Recovered machines battle ended when the tour, had blue eyes and arms full of veins. Anna wanted to make a turn, and then another and another. I looked at Anna, Anna laughed and looked Bogdan, Bogdan adjusted his pack. On the fourth lap I was throwing up and ran towards the fields of Kleenex and condoms. From there, while inverted all'intietro eyes could see the stars just beyond the ass. Very romantic, I thought, and began to vomit.
Li had searched everywhere. And that was how I saw anna bent between the legs of Bogdan behind the big man with six mouths. I rivoltai the stomach in a strange mixture of jealousy and excitement. And she looked at me with a strand of copper bonded to the corner of the mouth noticed it, and laughed at my youth.
A Bogdan said nothing. He still had cotton candy in her hand and smiled, taking his arm around Anna's shoulders, moving his lips as the ventriloquist puppets. I slipped the blade of the knife to the hilt and I went straight into the shoes and the Wizard of plastic for a few coins kept repeating the horoscope of anyone with the recorded voice. Cotton candy is made blueberry in her hands and lips were left wide open in a funny "O" as the kids when waiting to be fed with astonishment. The first man I killed him dead on his knees in front of a guy with a goldfish in a plastic bag.
hatred born of love always denied, in the best cases from the dead. The opposite never happens, is a law of physics, and death is not an opinion. That night I dreamed of a carousel rocking horses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment