Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Is Brain Tissue Destroyed By A Stroke?

the words in the carousel A Christmas loan


Red Nose Studio

Of the books I can not stand the ear pages, and not even the emphasis. Books I like bookmarks. For his patience, and respect. The smell of the paper, however, for intimacy. Li sfioro appena, li leggo in punta di polpastrelli, come se li dovessi restituire. Le case invece mi piacciono vissute, con i graffi dei giorni e anche un poco di umidità agli angoli in alto, tanto per dire "qui c'è stato qualcuno", o magari c'è ancora. In fondo niente è più romantico che entrare in un appartamento vuoto e trovare il caffè ancora caldo su una macchina del gas lasciata dal tizio che nell'annuncio aveva scritto "semiammobiliata". I libri vanno restituiti, sono di chi li ha scritti. Anche le annotazioni a piè di pagina mi sembrano confidenze eccessive, per un paso doble bisognerebbe almeno aver cenato insieme, prima. I vestiti poi, dovrebbero essere un po' sgualciti, quasi pies. The sign of the knees on his pants, so to speak, is not a prayer, but the evidence points out that even velvet. At some wool sweaters I sew some beautiful brown patches on the elbows of the lady downstairs, just bought. The books do not lend themselves mica, are those who wrote them. Even the cover. There are people who buy books for the cover, and still another who conducts conversations as articulated casings having read only the back cover, in those dinners where you stand if you arrive late you will find only the rustic cheese with hot dogs and stale. It 's why I always read books with two or three years late, I take off some topic of conversation for the living room where I go. My Books are those who wrote them, I'd return them, and sooner or later I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment