Sunday, December 20, 2009

Church Invitation Letter Sample

carlo



the door, one hand on his shoulder, Rostagno The director told me: " From this moment she is a symbol, thousands of children believe in her, is worthy of this costume. Go well "then turns around and signs the letter of dismissal of four Polish warehouse workers without a contract. The music moves and Dean Martin "Jingle Bell Rock " ad nauseum, I want to kill all the reindeer plush toy department, but I found a job and I have a plastic gun. The showcase of perfume has made the snow with cotton wool, but just beyond the glass door crack hot, the air smells of candied apples and sweat, perfume smiles at me, then with a spray writes something to the contrary, I see breasts pressed against the glass . Best wishes to you too. Shit, I have to work with Norbert, the half-man who works at the office complaints, has a green tights and rubber ears that fall constantly, makes the gnome, and click the polaroid. But I found a job. The work Zolthan I found him really, he's the sausage department. Zolthan three ounces mortadella slices in less than four seconds, a time of European importance, and that's why I chose it, I needed one fast. Fifteen seconds however, are those that serve me to see the perfume in the back room, the gift that Santa uncle has hidden under the golden buckle and Zolthan to empty the cash and leave. Around four in the morning the glue begins to melt, I cola behind the ears and under the chin, but I found a job. My name is Charles and spend Christmas in a department store on Laurentina, dressed in red and with a false beard that hangs from the side taking pictures with children in their arms sweaty, which is wiping snot on my sleeve fake fur, drooling like dogs idiots and reading letters that all start with "I ...". vojo So I will spend Christmas with The belly stuffed with bank notes, whispering in their ears, just before the flash, "Santa does not exist."



0 comments:

Post a Comment