Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Eyebrow Waxing In Houston Tx

rocket man


Red Nose Sudio
__________________________________________________

the Lalla, lalallà, lallallà .....

has the guts full of holes. Think of the sponge with which you can swim. Would you take a bath. Immediately after shaking hands with the doctor's half-moon spectacles, he pays the bill, through the parking lot, and then enter nell'emporio Prendergast. When he comes out shaking the bottle in a brown paper bag. This man, who eats with his head back and my father. My father has spent his life to swallow dark stuff. Bill has taught him Stocton who already smoke, he. Taught him a lot of other things to be honest. Rummaging in his underwear too, that there is not that there was much to do. They waited on Sunday, because on Sunday they made pancakes with maple syrup, and then, those clothes were all white. He roamed the dining hall and playground waiting to find the right look. It was like at the shelter, you choose the one with the look that is more worthwhile. That day my father had the best look possible hound, and went to luxury, for a while '.

The following is my mother. The picture sucks, but you can take my parola, ha quarantatrè anni, qui. E' quella con i capelli raccolti e il sorriso acquoso. Quello vicino al barbecue è zio Nel, qui non si vede, ma con la mano destra tasta il culo a mia madre. Come girava la carne lui, nessuno al mondo. Credo sia morto di gotta. Comunque lo ha trovato mia zia davanti alla finale del superbowl, con un sigaro ancora acceso. Era simpatico zio Nel, a natale mi faceva dei regali pazzeschi, e poi mi diceva "non dire niente a tuo padre, Sam" che non ho mai capito cosa volesse dire.

Questo qui sono io, era l'estate del 66 credo. La foto è un po' gialla, ma ci siamo capiti. Sto costruendo il mio primo razzo. Non andò benissimo, devo dirvelo, non arrivai oltre Darren of the fence. The landing took place just mowed the lawn, a few meters from the nest of Stuck. The press wrote that the cosmonaut was still alive, but that the reactor had been a 'failure. My father did not take it too well, and even the Darren. The second was better, I got beyond the eighth grade.

This is in black and white. Here is rolled around the boundary with the fist, I can still hear the leather creak. I spilled the cup, or something equally serious. He had dropped his fork in the mashed potatoes. Forks in the mash does not make noise, not like his teeth anyway. He said " go upstairs," , almost in a whisper, like the other times. My mother had raised the volume of the radio, why not hear the neighbors.

This is still my mother, with a hand over his eyes and another on the ears. We are at my birthday, and I'm locked in the closet, for a change. My mother was blind and deaf, it has been for his whole life I know. I cried so many times. If only they had robbed banks. It would be a perfect accomplice. This is when Dean came to ask Flass account of the signs behind his back. The photo is overexposed, but probably is crying for her, or her, I do not know, is standing in the kitchen door and said that I fell down the stairs. Flass believes her and leaves. You can not hear now, but the radio sounds:


I am the man rocket
the stars, look closely,
in a suit of aluminum foil.
I have a one billion neutron reactor
curves on the shoulder blades, just below the bruises,
to teach you people how to fly via
with a can of detergent, braces, and the fear of the dark.

Leaving was easy,
because I'm the man rocket
a light-year is only an afternoon dream,
sailed to view
a hundred thousand knots over evil.
I have a cardboard sextant
abscissa to plot a polar
where the stars in the soap puffs,
you never have to bend down and look.

I am the rocket man, look at me,
sitting in a corner,
with his hands over his ears
to pray at random,
to stop your belt,
or join a million stars at the tip of a pencil
and wait for something other than a drawing, or a smile
white toothpaste to the ionosphere.

Flight silent
and my fish tank does not tarnish ever
even when we breath in astonishment,
that flying is like swimming,
you just forget.
Now I just fastened shoes,
ordered a spherical
a horizon of curvature where you can not get there, where
will do more harm.

I am the man rocket
I brought with me all you need without gravity,
chocolate, rice paper and stamps,
and the fairy tale in my pocket, one that starts with your voice was a tin box that says the heavens ...


the Lalla, lalallà, lallallà .....



"Change the light bulb to a planet already off, you can see you too, that the world from up here it looks like a house boat in the cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment