Monday, February 22, 2010

Things Similar To Poptropica

zorro



Non mi piace scrivere, non mi pioace leggere, non mi piace nemmeno disegnare. Non mi piace niente e soprattutto I do not like me. I am a liar. Yesterday, I attempted a bank robbery with a banana download (I had removed the skin) so for an outfit, a great pleasure, an embroidery hysterical. And luck would have it, the security guard had the zucchini with the safety catch and a frigid wife. Seeking confirmation and am always busy, maybe if I paid the fee, who knows. "Diego," said my mother, mistaking them for my brother Sancho, "Remember one thing" is precisely the life that is all I try to remember and yet, nothing. Must be a detail, something in his underwear, a grain into gear, sand between your teeth, missing and I know it is not orange. Look what you do not know is a source of great frustration e di dissenteria, e poi, non serve assolutamente a nulla nei casi di orchite. Ma a volte è nitida l’immagine di una serratura, altre volte invece è la voce di una donna che mi chiama per nome, altre ancora mi pento dei tuoi peccati. Non vi traggano in inganno la camicia di forza e le mie braccia legate dietro la schiena, è pur sempre carnevale e tra un costume da pazzo ed un pazzo vero, io, scelgo sempre Zorro. Le zeta le faccio sul muro, con le unghie o con il piscio, anzi no, con la spada. Proprio Li, sul pallido culo del sergente Pedro Garcia da Portocannone, con moglie tre figli e una prostatite a carico. Garcia mi sputa nel piatto, ma io l’ho sempre fregato tengo tutto sotto la lingua e non inghiotto mai. Come i topi nel rancio, which gets the rations. I have a plan now, so I'll give me coal mustache new star on his heels and climbing the best horse I'll be rocking at a time of Tarragona (high) tomorrow. Tighten around the wrists as you like now, I do not fear the thong. Mercurochrome cold laugh at the temples, the current also Garcia, I do not bite my tongue. My name is Don Diego, and I do not know what to try.

I had written a beautiful piece now and then, I've forgotten. But I found a key in his underwear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment