Thursday, July 24, 2008

Salicylic Acid Lip Wart

We are a team of doctors!

Here's to you, direct from Birmingham (if anyone still feel that when I say I'm in England, ask me how I should kill him in London! Oh well that all the world over, but England does not coincide with London!) photos of our mythical Ababù, 18, graduated with honors last year and a general Oooohhh when the president of the commission said what was his average!

Bello then the choir of voices out of tune that has had a series of loops joyful (apart from an end lady of high rank who was so polite to say: "But you are right in the middle with ###") gem boy-style songs on the wing ... that she had to sing solo! and how can we forget the beautiful photo spread style way of the cross on the stairs of the department?


And finally, all to eat ... I'm just sorry they ran away so soon .. although, with Nadi as you china at the table, do not know how I managed to eat :-)


That said, I send a kiss to each of us See you in October!

0 comments:

Post a Comment