Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dog Warts Crush Papilloma

Matematica 2

What can I say ... I was so happy to have passed Mathematics 1 at the first attempt that I completely neglected mathematics 2.Qualche months ago the written test matematica2 of about seventy people and we were only 5-6 and could do something. Well I went with the intent to copy, but the professor arrived in the courtroom has decided to kick us out because we had not made the admissions during the course. This was the first in a series of failures in mathematics. The second time I went to do the writing in Monte Sant'Angelo and I managed to do something cone "my hands", but also cloning here and there. Let's go back a few days after the hearing (after a studied with his colleague Guido St. Marcellin) and the professor decides to mouth because he did not well defined "set of functions". Nervous and sweating under the scorching sun of Naples, we return to the hearing a month later and Professor, undaunted we re-ball because he did not go well the re-definition of "serious concern" basis. We're leaving very nervous and less motivated. Monte Sant'Angelo to return to redo the hearing. This time we had learned a different definition of "series of feature and we thought:" I wonder if this is the one ...." The fact is that we go back, tell him the new version of "series of function" and. ..... this time the teacher decided that our definition was good, he asks the university book and decides to give us the exam. Moral of the story: "Math is review."

0 comments:

Post a Comment