Monday, February 25, 2008

Ohio Transfer Trailer Registration

Aggiornamenti Matematica

I just finished the writing of Matematica1 and everything went ok, contrary to what I aspettavo.Diciamo that now two thirds of the examination are gone, the hearing will probably Lun.17 March, and there should be no problem, given that the worst is passato.E 'too good to know that from now on I will give a damn integrals, limits, derivatives and functions ... but you never know what could restrict the future .. maybe one day I'll find myself in a school to teach mathematics, ( this is a great ca_ _ _ _a, I know ..) but I had to shoot the same. However, without the supervision of Gegg and his valuable lessons (Gegg, I'll give you ....), then I would not have ever made. Thanks also to his notes to Enza (real traduzioni delle dispense incomprensibili per la pessima grafia del prof.). E grazie a tutti gli apporti morali e le varie "pacche sulle spalle" di tutti gli amici, (oh, sembra che mi so laureato, però credetemi, era un ostacolo grandissimo per me, quindi la mia particolare gioia non è mai troppa).

0 comments:

Post a Comment