Leggete e non ridete. (I fatti riportati di seguito sono realmente accaduti)
A strange day on the subway
was my first day at university when
on the way back I met "Sasa" was kind
started talking but after a while 'began to degenerate
"You know I do ? -Said-they are wise guy "but I did not understand
kept talking to himself
" you have 2 €?
asked me and I gave him 50 cents on the subway
"A stupid mistake me for who?"
then the first saint I cursed;
"Let me see your wallet ... .."
And I answered: No! I do not want "
" I want to see how much money you ... "And I burst
cursed.
He wanted all the money I had: 60 bucks,
I said, "do good by 30 and 30 Fratoni" Nothing
them ... And I wanted everyone
bestammiai All Saints. Not content
also wanted the phone,
And I said, "Friars card and 5 euro you can leave them to me?"
he replied: "Tie 'O Brother' was a pleasure"
And I thought to myself: "I would like you to review the afterlife"
This is the story of Salvatore ... ..
The only wise guy with a big heart!
0 comments:
Post a Comment