This adventure volleyball in our village was founded more than a year ago, but the result is positive (Unfortunately) we see a few. Fortunately, however, that this season there is also the women's volleyball team is a winner, and has already pocketed two wins out of three (including the first in the standings), thanks all'affiatamento of our girls and thanks the volcanic coach Roberto. As for the men's volleyball ... what say we're waiting for the breakthrough that will lead us finally in a position where we could really aspire to, because we have quality, but perhaps we lack the concept of TEAM .. .. However I am confident this The first week we will return and I will not be grounds for 'school' and fisici.PerĂ² looks a bit 'the case, has won the first leg, although I I was not there ... .. What will be the motivation?
0 comments:
Post a Comment