the priest did not know him, for this I could easily kill him, even to say, magpie, there is no God "Tell me now, you have the iron resting on the side of the crucified , tell me that God exists, let me know with your faith tin in the mouth. " Then, I remember only the church full of ravens, ate pomegranates with rosary beans. I do not remember the beginning, we went to Spain I think, maybe in Tarragona. You had a car with no roof on my knees and I had a strange cat glass wool, stroked against the grain. I did not have to do anything, you were kneeling on that this afternoon, a strand of copper behind tirandoti the ear. Did your mother drowned in the bathtub where she kept soaking the leaves of tobacco, had returned to the surface for a few seconds, like a mask in the mud, then with a finger had pushed him under again. You called me buddy and you were able to do amazing things with his ass, though, did not wear rings. We left at noon for lunch because there is dust, which is ideal to escape. We uploaded a whore from the long shadows by the sea, we were locked in an abandoned kiosk with sand crunched under our shoes, she hid the money in her hair combed and I then told her "I love you like a dog. " You look and smile with his eyes behind the copper, even when l'ammazzavo e le cantavo in un orecchio "dimmelo ora, ora che hai la lama sul lato del portafogli, che l'amore esiste, dimmelo senza lingua". Alla stazione di servizio tradii un amico, rubando cioccolato, tabacco e pistole giocattolo, lui rimase seduto nella veranda dondolando un poco con un fiore rosso in mezzo al petto e un fucile col calcio di legno appoggiato sulle gambe, con la faccia stupita di chi ha tra i denti un perchè o una spiga di grano, e cantai "dimmelo ora, tra le cicale e le sirene, dimmelo in un orecchio che t'ho voluto bene, dimmelo con i pugni e la bocca pieni di mosche". All'ufficio postale di Alicante dissi all'uomo col polsino nero di alzare le braccia mentre tu gli puntavi contro un dito full of promise. We took the bags of rice paper, calligraphy and addresses change, then we sent her in front of the rifles, a betrayal, the broken glass, blood on the dashboard, the creaking of the teeth, the dazzling star of tin, to your caught in copper wire earrings, letters to the wind, stolen, as thieves.
"I steal all the looks, and never surrendered me to a"
yours
Bonnie
0 comments:
Post a Comment