Monday, December 13, 2010

Who Is Retiring At Wrestlemania 26 December




Norman Wyatt Jr.

my Cupid good balsamic vinegar, the tip of the lips, without a moment of scallions, full of common sense and you're all waiting for thee marinated tuna to mix my love, breast parannanza, sole of Mediterranean fish, lemon love, the heart of Tabasco, sex, chocolate, drained, Licking, insugata soul, the memory of bread, our complicity do a shoe, wonder bread crumbs, tomato laughter, I adore you smell, I lick my fingers and wait for anchovies, you're beautiful by endive do so, the devil, open your mascarpone, guinea fowl thighs, buttocks nutella're beautiful ass pan, pluck a ball oh cream, hand shakes, margarine field, no legs, I have no way out, my Alice, harlot, fryer, I want to watch, bread roll, yelling and brown, it's raining stracchino are your rosemary, rose wine, soul favorite, meatball, nose to nose, scaled signs, your surplus fat fat young man, belly Colonnade. Off wheels and digging my grave in the pecorino, a herring moved, and you, states in a knee sage omelette for my soul, in this coffin of baguette, for they have crepes.

" once a month, Camilla, defrost the fridge, and invites me to dinner. What is a sin to throw the leftovers, is okay, but I got to do that? "


0 comments:

Post a Comment