Jan Saudek
Alessandra c'aveva le tette Rome's largest. When he passed on to the balcony, it was like a dance underwater, I felt that with her dancing all the rest. Her boobs were white as milk, heavy and light, Dick. Every time I met smiled at me, his freckles and I stole my breath, then ran her hand through her hair and told me "if marry me, I'll wait ... "and it was swaying her ass as a swing. Alessandra c'aveva red hair and crazy, people turned to look at the street. My uncle Aurelio Ardea just destroyed a spear out of the factory to look at that miracle panting. It is said to have remained there, in the midst of the steam with a telephone pole planted in the radiator, in her dress khaki and with a happy smile, forever. Alessandra was a whore, I never understood what it meant, at least up to fifteen years, because when I asked the mother looked down and my father said "you must not ask questions , shut up and listen .
Mr Malagò Instead, he spoke while fucking, like all fascists. Alessandra instead listened, as all women. He had killed his brother at the Fosse Ardeatine partisan and held in the portfolio in which a photo, posing with big game, resting it on the head of a black boot booty covered with quicklime. Mr Malago, thanking god once was, like all Democrats, and one afternoon di aprile gli lasciò in eredità il nome di tre sottosegretari all'edilizia corrotti e una sfilza di nomi di morti mischiati al cemento nelle fondamenta di un albergo a 100 piani nella provincia di Bari. Questo, insieme ad un infarto nel bel mezzo di un pompino, lo tolse dalla vita politica, e lo costrinse a farsi imboccare per il resto dei suoi giorni. E allora capii cosa intendeva mio padre quando una sera mi disse, con gli occhi sui larghi fianchi di mia madre, che la vendetta è un piatto che va servito a letto.
Mio padre a puttane ci andava, e si vestiva come se dovesse andare alla festa del santo patrono “ Ninè , c'ho la briscola stasera ” sorrideva immerso in una nuvola di acqua di colonia e mia madre rispondeva sottovoce “ e io c'ho 'no stronzo 'n casa... ” Mio padre era un tipo strano, ha passato metà della vita sotto un cappello, diceva sempre che un uomo senza un cappello non è un uomo. Secondo me, un uomo senza un cappello non sa dove nascondersi, ma questo, non glielo ho mai detto. Lui voleva fare il sindacalista delle mignotte, anche se “operatrici del piacere” gli pareva più dignitoso. Forse più per lui che per loro. Quando tornava dalla “briscola” lo sentivo fischiettare per le scale, mia madre lo aspettava in piedi, e gli diceva “ vatti a lavare ” poi, come ogni volta, si rimetteva a pregare, bestemmiando. Una mattina of February, my father puts a hat on his head, forcing me to brush my teeth and I am swimming in a colony, then I say " today, come with me to trump . It was my fifteenth birthday, and that day, it smells like lavender and baby powder.
Mr Malagò drooling on one side and did not move more than an arm, but he had many powerful friends and a lot of memory, like all mafia. He came to take the sergeant Lapisarda, the one with the face of a baker and two appointments with the red stripes on his trousers. My mother with a head full of curlers asked him shivering on the balcony " What did he do? " Marshal Lapisarda that there was going to hell, but the wife smashed barrel because the family is sacred, said, "Bitch steps, but no Communist whore and . Today I
forty years, and I never married. Every time I see a girl with red hair, I will stop out of breath, and wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment