Jack Vettriano
The breath spent to get to the fifth floor of the board of Via Veroli, had choked in his throat shortly after the door, beyond the beaded curtain made of plastic, with air saturated with incense to cover groped the breath of others. De Simone, on the landing, he had his way. Were abbracciatai. One face to face, with eyes in his eyes forever. In the middle of the sheet, the three-pointed red flower changes shape with each passing minute, getting bigger and darker. " Commission, they shot no more than six hours ago, probably in his sleep, poor things. The strange thing is that, in short, this one is a prostitute. The owner of the board says that living here for three years, and he came every Wednesday from at least six months, and paid to stay overnight. But still, you watch them, it looks like a customer "" So what? De Simone you mean? "" So you know that if someone stops to sleep after that? People usually run away from pure nun quannno pays figuramose after ... "
They were beautiful, a beauty that would have been hard explain. Tozzi brought along to embrace the whole day, even while talking with Alcide Rosati, owner of board Aurora. " Mr Commissioner, that want me to say, it was not a customer like many others, always arrived with fresh flowers, and well dressed, and said good morning too ..". Rosaria Mancuso in art " Tamara" talking stubby looking in the mirror, adjusting her lipstick with the tip of a finger "Mary said she was crazy, clean, and that left the great tips, but most did not tell me. Sometimes, they fall in love us whores. I, I have seen many. When someone I knew wanted sposarni, and ended up shooting in a landfill Fregene poor. Someone pays just to talk, others do not speak at all. And they are the best ones.
Her name was Maria Scaglia, had come to Rome at the end of the sixties from Sicily and had tried to become a model. The rest you can well imagine. In the room there were a few things. Tozzi found an 'agenda with some phone number, a wardrobe with some nasty pictures on the doors and some clothes. A nun, a nurse, another red leather. Then some feather boas. Inside the table there were condoms and vibrators of various sizes, money, a leather whip. Then, inside a red box in the middle of some photos with the edges eaten by posing diva, a wax pencil portrait framed. The dedication, just above the sign said " All the time that I have no past to draw, it was a waste of time. Andrea "
drawing comics. He begins to twenty years illustrating pornographic stuff, like everyone else. Then, until the day before his death, he edited a series called western "Minnesota Ranger." Nelle Tasche della giacca aveva trovato un portafogli di pelle nera con quaranatamila lire dentro, una carta di identità sgualcita. Aveva 38 anni. Era sposato. Nella tasca interna una piccola agendina rossa, scritta a matita con una calligrafia sghemba, un diario. L'ultima pagina segnava la data del 12.11.1977. Sei mesi prima. Tozzi la lesse in silenzio, poi la richiuse e con la stessa cura con cui avrebbe potuto maneggiare un papavero, la aggiunse ai reperti in una piccola busta di plastica trasparente. E uscì. A Tozzi, non piacevano i fumetti.
Ms. Tebaldi was sitting with the bag resting on the legs, Tozzi had mentioned to De Simone to close the door and the balls to get up, get off at the bar Airoldi and return with two short blacks. Paola Tebaldi had rattled the coffee cup against the saucer. Then he took a breath and then said
"The package that I found in my wallet saying" Pension Aurora, Via Veroli 69, Room 23 "I I husband loved it. He spent his time between those funny characters, big noses, big ears, big boobs. I was jealous of this too. Of his distraction. Every so often, came smiling with a sheet in his hand and told me "This Zippo, or Benny, or this is Marla. Then, laughing, made their voices mimicked their movements with the pencil resting on the ear, such as butchers. to my husband I loved him commissioner. But I spent half my life to give back. Sometimes, you love habit. When I found the portrait of Mary among those of Benny and Zippo, I did not see big tits, big noses or big ears. I saw her eyes rimmed, irregular teeth, and I knew that Marla was not, or Wanda. I realized that I had the picture, I do not ever done. I realized that the turn of the publishing house Wednesday was a song. I understand when I saw him come in with the bunch of flowers in hand, well dressed. And I felt die in that car, the street corner. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, with windscreens broken, the windows steamed up and the gun in his pocket. When I entered the room 23, they were there, embraced in his sleep. I was watching them in silence. They were so beautiful in the twilight of that squalid room, they seemed so in love facing each other. We were not as beautiful as ever been. Why in the bed, I slept giving it back to life. Then I pulled out the gun, that he had secretly bought his best to draw cowboys. I hate them with cartoons, sir. "
De Simone took her out of the room, for the record. Tozzi had set the photo on his desk. Camilla had a flowered dress and bowed in the middle of the copper hair, forever. He lifted the phone and dialed the number, then he hung up. He read again the last page of the diary of Tebaldi, put on his coat and left the office. He got out of the newspaper via Prassede, and bought the last issue of Minnesota Ranger.
12.11.1977
The fact is, that is the first time. I've never done. Never with someone who has fake eyelashes, however, nor in a pink room. I do not know that you face behind that red mouth, under the dust of a butterfly. You, you could be anyone, I could imagine this, anyone six, a memory, a memory with a red boa around her neck marked, the breathing of tobacco and the dark shadows of her nipples behind a silk opera. Here, you're a memory with the nail lacquer and a voice of saliva. I'm still standing, a light from the first act, with the coat of arms to look at the bed. The bed of others, the ones before me, after those, you'll get their breath, their flavor. How many names you have called, how many did you steal the item, mimed gestures. I take off my coat, and I get a voice in lending and the money accounts "do you like?". You stop your hands on the buttons "do not pay to have sex, they pretend to be, for that, just my wife," then, why? ". It 's the first time, I never did, never with someone who held the light on and a rubber dick on the table. I've never done a thing. "I pay you to pretend to love me."
0 comments:
Post a Comment