Robert Parkeharrison
frammento numero uno - aprile
non mi vedi, non ancora. Ho sognato un viale alberato di proposito, ho il fiato behind a short stalk and lime. From a window comes the sound of dishes, a dinner, but I can not smell the scents, not yet. You walk with a light dress and a canvas bag with shoulder strap, I move the lips, leaving only silence. Now we're in a library, you leather sandals and her hair behind her head, the rich have a nest of red-breasted birds. Sometimes it seems you sometimes have to convince me of this and look again, and again. Then I see the mole which I drew, and I know. Then you turn around, close your book in your hand and smile. You've seen it. Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, I'm Alice, I'm sorry about last night. But where are you? Call me."
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, are Dr. Krandall. I'm holding your path, there are no anomalies, does not seem to have any disorder sonno.noi'll see you next week, Tuesday at five "
fragment number two - may
speak at length, we are sitting on a large log at the edge of a river. You look like you, sometimes just a bit younger, sometimes you cheeks of a child. The voice is always the one that you blow in whispers. The wind is only blowing warm air from the right. You have a pencil and a block with a few sheets, sketches a portrait from memory, is a man of three quarters, seem to me, at least for a while. Leave the lights on white paper, you turn to look, you have twelve years, then again thirty. I wonder how I found you, I answer you, but your hair grow longer, that was the last place left, after looking in the closet, behind the door under the bed and what little was left of my life . Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, I am the mother. Two weeks do not you feel, you forgot the birthday of your father, you know how much I care. When you come I make the meatballs. When are you coming? "
" are not at home, let a message after the beep: Paul, I'm Alice, I do not understand what happens, I need to talk. Please "
fragment number three - June
time you have a green velvet jacket. It is not an appointment, I am where I need to find you.'re Already there, or perhaps, as is more likely you will find me. I can not to feel the taste, not yet, but you have a very good smell, as always. still swallow a glass of warm milk, and I make that play out of balance with the sugar that made you laugh. You move like I was in the water, I tell you "We must stop seeing each other so " smile again, and move a strand of raven behind the ear, with the bird the red-breasted fly away " is there another way? " you say. No, not there.
A table in the more things change shape, the snow becomes blood, your coat is now a flowered shirt, on your hands appeared to telegraph a ring, Rome melts. We seem not to notice. Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, are Mr. Groove, I'm sorry to tell you Paul, but I had to replace you.'m Six weeks I look for you. You can start to take what's yours. Martha has your paycheck and settlement in the office ... I'm sorry Paul "
" I am not home, leave a message after the tone Sound: Paul, are Dr. Krandall. You're no longer come to the meetings, I wanted to remember to halve the dose of the drops. We have to go to climb over the next two months. Be alive "
fragment number four - August
I can not touch you. Not yet, say so. You know the water rose, as always. And that's why your love put thirst. We are in a room light green, you've just designed a window on a wall of white stucco and plaster. Outside there is a bit of Sicily, a slice of the island, it should be evening, they say the crickets and the lights of the houses. You open your raising the legs clothed in linen, are as white as I remembered, I reverse my eyes to the ceiling and push everything that I held in my throat and kidneys. The love between her legs is a room instead. While you hold me tight on the sides talk to me in the ears, and then swallow the salt of dreams. These are words that do not know, but for me, and that's all I have. Now you laugh on your side, I guess you type with your nails on my back. I guess, and I do not wake up anymore.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep"
non mi vedi, non ancora. Ho sognato un viale alberato di proposito, ho il fiato behind a short stalk and lime. From a window comes the sound of dishes, a dinner, but I can not smell the scents, not yet. You walk with a light dress and a canvas bag with shoulder strap, I move the lips, leaving only silence. Now we're in a library, you leather sandals and her hair behind her head, the rich have a nest of red-breasted birds. Sometimes it seems you sometimes have to convince me of this and look again, and again. Then I see the mole which I drew, and I know. Then you turn around, close your book in your hand and smile. You've seen it. Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, I'm Alice, I'm sorry about last night. But where are you? Call me."
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, are Dr. Krandall. I'm holding your path, there are no anomalies, does not seem to have any disorder sonno.noi'll see you next week, Tuesday at five "
fragment number two - may
speak at length, we are sitting on a large log at the edge of a river. You look like you, sometimes just a bit younger, sometimes you cheeks of a child. The voice is always the one that you blow in whispers. The wind is only blowing warm air from the right. You have a pencil and a block with a few sheets, sketches a portrait from memory, is a man of three quarters, seem to me, at least for a while. Leave the lights on white paper, you turn to look, you have twelve years, then again thirty. I wonder how I found you, I answer you, but your hair grow longer, that was the last place left, after looking in the closet, behind the door under the bed and what little was left of my life . Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, I am the mother. Two weeks do not you feel, you forgot the birthday of your father, you know how much I care. When you come I make the meatballs. When are you coming? "
" are not at home, let a message after the beep: Paul, I'm Alice, I do not understand what happens, I need to talk. Please "
fragment number three - June
time you have a green velvet jacket. It is not an appointment, I am where I need to find you.'re Already there, or perhaps, as is more likely you will find me. I can not to feel the taste, not yet, but you have a very good smell, as always. still swallow a glass of warm milk, and I make that play out of balance with the sugar that made you laugh. You move like I was in the water, I tell you "We must stop seeing each other so " smile again, and move a strand of raven behind the ear, with the bird the red-breasted fly away " is there another way? " you say. No, not there.
A table in the more things change shape, the snow becomes blood, your coat is now a flowered shirt, on your hands appeared to telegraph a ring, Rome melts. We seem not to notice. Then I wake up.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep: Paul, are Mr. Groove, I'm sorry to tell you Paul, but I had to replace you.'m Six weeks I look for you. You can start to take what's yours. Martha has your paycheck and settlement in the office ... I'm sorry Paul "
" I am not home, leave a message after the tone Sound: Paul, are Dr. Krandall. You're no longer come to the meetings, I wanted to remember to halve the dose of the drops. We have to go to climb over the next two months. Be alive "
fragment number four - August
I can not touch you. Not yet, say so. You know the water rose, as always. And that's why your love put thirst. We are in a room light green, you've just designed a window on a wall of white stucco and plaster. Outside there is a bit of Sicily, a slice of the island, it should be evening, they say the crickets and the lights of the houses. You open your raising the legs clothed in linen, are as white as I remembered, I reverse my eyes to the ceiling and push everything that I held in my throat and kidneys. The love between her legs is a room instead. While you hold me tight on the sides talk to me in the ears, and then swallow the salt of dreams. These are words that do not know, but for me, and that's all I have. Now you laugh on your side, I guess you type with your nails on my back. I guess, and I do not wake up anymore.
"I am not home, leave a message after the beep"
0 comments:
Post a Comment