Buongiornoooo ... Hey!!
I was planning to write a few days ago, but then the weekend absolutely intense and subsequent days have prevented the student myself!
So I write now, I'm pretty Stanchina by giornatina leggerina, made more pleasant by a photocopier that genius has thought to take 28 minutes (yes, I timed) to replicate 15 sheets. We inserted one by one, I do not know whether to fussiness, accuracy or inexperience. Of course, I incline to the last option.
So I thought that fatigue sometimes inactivates the inhibitions, and can establish a perfect state to write Blog of the team!
Blogghetto that began to be withdrawal symptoms from post, bored by the usual homepage to look in the mirror, almost worried because almost only foreign student in the world.
console him as well, officially reopening the season and the subsequent writing!
As regards the timetable, the colors of the table refer to the days of the week, obviously we are in bold and larger (11 character in Excel) because our team is the best of all and deserves the right light!
For the game tonight, I hope you all are aware of the fact that we play football nick Boca five, at Star City, 10.00! I recommend charges we begin with a flourish! A
soon, I'm going to eat light, as a good professional, go ahead!
(ok this seems like advertising progess, but remember the inhibitions?!?)
Bye!
I was planning to write a few days ago, but then the weekend absolutely intense and subsequent days have prevented the student myself!
So I write now, I'm pretty Stanchina by giornatina leggerina, made more pleasant by a photocopier that genius has thought to take 28 minutes (yes, I timed) to replicate 15 sheets. We inserted one by one, I do not know whether to fussiness, accuracy or inexperience. Of course, I incline to the last option.
So I thought that fatigue sometimes inactivates the inhibitions, and can establish a perfect state to write Blog of the team!
Blogghetto that began to be withdrawal symptoms from post, bored by the usual homepage to look in the mirror, almost worried because almost only foreign student in the world.
console him as well, officially reopening the season and the subsequent writing!
As regards the timetable, the colors of the table refer to the days of the week, obviously we are in bold and larger (11 character in Excel) because our team is the best of all and deserves the right light!
For the game tonight, I hope you all are aware of the fact that we play football nick Boca five, at Star City, 10.00! I recommend charges we begin with a flourish! A
soon, I'm going to eat light, as a good professional, go ahead!
(ok this seems like advertising progess, but remember the inhibitions?!?)
Bye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment