Sei in una doppia
Only that I think I still get nervous .... It was March 27, graduate Raffaele. (Heartiest greetings to your beautiful finish). In the evening we all go home to eat the new doctor, but above a drink. After a few drinks too many, after a few laughs after the show Peppe as a minstrel of the night (hehe that funny), we decide to leave, everyone at home to sleep. They had made the 3e30 and finally arrive home with Mimmo (another colleague) that he stayed in the room with me at my house ... We sit on the beds, spegnamo light, we say: "buonantte" and we sleep ... after only 15 minutes a call comes in on my mobile phone that makes us jump on the bed with fear, I say quite concerned (given time) and I hear a voice that says: "mauro .... or ma?! I know I drive. ... should i nu calls for great .... we were locked out for ...... mica case we can come to you? " said it with such boldness that I have not been able to say you have wings no.mi 4e15 four idiots bums and homeless people in the house, like four zombies come from somewhere in the middle of the night. We camp all six in one room (my room) used only two people. Roll out three mattresses on the floor and another put him on a cot to sleep alone, and blessed His Majesty Guido.Noi 5 in three mattresses on the floor and the Prince on the bed .. But it was a disastrous experience and God only knows how many blasphemies I have lashed out that night to those four living without heart and humanity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment